Sarah's ProLife WebLog

Standing at the gates of the Temple of Moloch, pleading with uninformed and misinformed mothers for the life of their innocent babies.

Dearest Ones,

We saw 9 sad mothers go into the Building For Women yesterday to kill their little unborn child by the brutal abortion process of tearing apart their body limb by limb. None of these mothers were happy, all were distressed looking, all looked confused.  Each heard our pleading for the life of their child, only God knows if any changed their minds.

We were there to plead for lives and to be a light in Duluth to point people to Jesus Christ our Lord. We sang His praises, read scripture and prayed earnestly for God to help the mothers and fathers understand the gravity of what they were about to do, and to love their baby and protect him/her not destroy. Only God can open their eyes from the deception they have already embraced.

Please keep praying for God to move in the hearts of parents who are considering/planning an abortion even this moment. Abortion should never be an option for them, but our Government has done a great injustice to Americans by teaching the youth that abortion is acceptable and by making it legal have placed innocent blood on it’s hands and on the hands of this nation.

Friends abortion is not lawful with God, for He has said, “Thou shall not murder.” This law is in the hearts of mankind so they cannot escape the weight of conscience nor consequence of dis-obeying His law, and murder has very grave consequences with Him.

Please Pray!

We plan to be in front of Planned Parenthood again this Thursday. We hold signs that are a witness to the evils Planned Parenthood is doing. Pray for our protection and for many who read the signs to be convicted of sin and turn from their apathy and hardness of heart. Jim Tuttle stands in front of P.P. just about daily, please pray for his strength and endurance.

In thanksgiving and praise to Jesus Christ our Lord I can say we have see 7 children saved from abortion this year in Duluth MN. It is worth fighting the cold, enduring the hate from the “Pro-choice” people, and the long hours of waiting at the abortion clinic even to see one baby saved from such a cruel death… But we are especially glad for the fact that we know of 7 babies saved and how many more that we do not know of? Sometimes we hear of a baby saved from death a year or more later, as in the case of one dear mother who came and spoke to some people praying in front of the Building For Women during 40 days for life.. telling them she had come for an abortion last year but heard me pleading for her baby and say, “Your baby will cry!” She could not stop thinking of it and changed her mind. With her baby in a stroller while telling them she is now rejoicing! Praise God! How many more stories of this nature will we hear in years to come? This is God’s doing- it is wondrous in our eyes!

Please go see this video- What Will You Do About Me?

It has some graphic pictures but it tells the truth of what is happening to unborn people and their families.

God bless you who love the Lord Jesus in truth- have a wonderful New Year!

In His love,

Sarah

24 Responses

1. Lincoln Moisa Says:

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Posted on December 28th, 2011 at 6:40 pm

2. Noelle Swann Says:

Sarah, I have seen some crazy people in my day, but you take the cake.

Posted on January 9th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

3. Noelle Swann Says:

Why don’t you go adopt some children? Or become a foster parent? Perhaps you should go and visit one of the crisis shelters in the Duluth area and take a gander at all the children who are homeless and have been born into lives of poverty, neglect, drug use, and violence. There are over one thousand children in MN alone waiting to be adopted right now and many more in foster homes and transitional housing-who have no quality of life (I won’t address the nationwide or worldwide components of these matters, as you clearly are far too narrow minded to consider them on your own). These are not your picture perfect pro-life billboard babies. These children are extremely high need and high risk, and present with many difficulties spanning across many dimensions because of their unfortunate lives. Why don’t you take one of them into your home, Sarah? Or have you already? Why don’t you quit standing out on the sidewalk screaming at and shaming women, signing about your mythology, and the perfect beautiful little babies gifted to women by your fairytale character, and actually DO SOMETHING for some (or just one!) of the millions and millions of children who are already here and desperately need our help. Many children are born with and/or develop severe physical limitations, have relentless learning and developmental disabilities due to being so horrifically abused while in the womb, and develop extreme behavioral problems and personality and mood disorders from chaotic and abusive lives. If this is what their childhood and time in the womb looks like-I feel it makes far more sense to terminate the pregnancy. When children are born under such terrible states of affairs, is a nightmare for them as they have no quality of life, but also a nightmare for the professionals and educators responsible for dealing with the ramifications of these occurrences, and society at large! Many children who need homes are not the tiny babies you squeal about but are older children whom ended up in the public child welfare system after being abused and neglected while in infancy, and many of them age out of the system after never obtaining stable and permanent homes. Go adopt one of them, Sarah! What do you think happens to these children when they age out of the system and are turned loose at eighteen after a hellish childhood of violence neglect and basic needs going unmet, Sarah? They become criminals-that’s what you NitWit! Look at some statistics why don’t you-read something other than the bible for once-something accurate-and find out what is really happening to ‘our children’ our ‘blessings from God’ that you fight so hard to see born. Is life more important than quality of life, Sarah? How do you feel about paying taxes out of curiosity? Your religious dogma (which ends where others begin by the way) leads you to believe that every time a female egg is fertilized by semen it is a gift from God. Well, according to my dogma that is a bunch of nonsense. Not every pregnancy is a gift, not every pregnancy is joyous. Many are nightmares under dreadful circumstances. I believe in the freedom of speech and support your constitutional right to be an outspoken idiot but I detest that you feel it appropriate to apply your religious gibberish to people you don’t even know; nothing at all about them, their personal beliefs, life circumstances, nothing! You mention on your website that we should PLEASE WAKE UP! Sarah-you are the one that needs to WAKE UP! You are so narrow-minded and uninformed that it is literally unbelievable. Standing out on the sidewalk carrying on like you do, creating this website, you are clearly OBSESSED-and quite scary. The way you behave is disgraceful. If you dedicated a mere ounce of the energy that goes into your noisy theatrics and shame, and directed it toward actually improving the lives of children that are already here-you could make a difference! But instead you just perpetuate pure craziness! God help you. I have never met one single person that is pro-abortion. But recognizing that Abortion is a reality and supporting women so that they may obtain safe/legal abortions is very important! Criminalizing and stigmatizing abortion the way you do-is just plain ridiculous. Abortion happens all over the world-across all cultures and civilizations-it always has-and it always will- whether or not it is legal. It is a woman’s right to end her pregnancy if she chooses. Period. The decision is between the woman and her creator-whoever that may be. Leave the women who are exercising their legal and moral right to end their pregnancies ALONE! They don’t need your shame intolerance or your ignorance! And leave the abortion providers in this community ALONE! They do more to help women and children in one day than any of you will do in your entire lives. You are one sick puppy. Your Number One Fan, Noelle

Posted on January 9th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

4. Sarah Says:

Thank you, Noelle for commenting on this post, I appreciate the fact that you took the time for it.

You have tried hard to deflect the serious nature of this post and blog by bringing up the age old argument of children in poverty. You have made suggestion that children in poverty are not worth any value to God nor society. You do not know the end of the lives of such children, nor the joy of many care-givers as they attend to them. God is merciful and it is He who will move to help them. He will not force anyone to love Him though. As you know, many, many children who are from wealthy and normal, (Or other) homes end up in prison or institutions for various reasons yet they are of priceless worth to God and mankind.

Your words make me very sad for you. Sad, because from what you have said, you do not fear God, nor believe there is a God in heaven that is Sovereign. You do not believe that an unborn child is a human person and is as important as you are. You do not believe that those in poverty have value, nor do you think that a child in poverty has any hope, but is a wasted life. Let me ask you, Noelle, who are you to judge this? Why do you believe that you or a certain type of people who fit into a category of your ideals are worthy to live, yet not those who don’t? The poor will always be with us, poverty is a consequence of man’s greed, selfishness, sin, hate of God, and lust for power, as the rich oppress the poor. Taking the life of her unborn child will only further oppress a precious mother. God has given us a conscience which produces guilt when we do something wrong,(especially murder) this women will be oppressed with guilt and agony, producing hatred and anguish in her life, which will cause greater conflict, the deep consequences are more… “multifaceted and widespread than you could ever imagine”. Why don’t you truly care about these women? This truly is another good reason to plead for the lives of unborn children.

Do you not understand that a women who is in poverty, perhaps abused, used and pregnant, still has great value in the eyes of God, and her child is just as important as you or I or ANYONE in the human race? God is merciful and helps people who come to Him, which means that all who come to Him are the most advantaged people on the face of this earth no matter what value others may place on them. Often it is because of poverty that people will lift their eyes upward to a merciful God who will help them. You do not understand the deep riches, love and mercy of God. Your values are placed only on things that are material… you are in spiritual poverty, as are all those that have the view point you expressed.
    SEE THIS:

“ALL OF YOU PRO-LIFERS ARE CRAZY”

Noelle,I am curious about your attitude toward me in your comment. I am doing everything I do out of love, and just want to save babies from a horrific death and women from a horrific guilt. Why are you so hateful and nasty towards me?

You should know that God hears my prayers and I will be praying for you Noelle,
    Sarah

Posted on January 9th, 2012 at 6:17 pm

5. Noelle Swann Says:

Sarah has said, “God is merciful and it is He who will move to help them.”

Really Sarah? God will move to help them? Really?

I must be missing something. Why isn’t he then? If this is so-why do so many people and children all around the world (MOST people and children around the world infact) endure unthinkable and horrific circumstances every single moment of every single day-starve, suffer, die miserable torturous deaths, never know happiness-only fear, hate, war, and misery? Like I said-perhaps you should READ something other than the bible, WAKE UP, and take a closer look at this world that we inhabit. You live in a fantasy world, Sarah, totally fixated on and obsessed with abortion. WAKE UP. Abortion will never go away. If it becomes more difficult to access than it already is, or God forbid made illegal because of uninformed and ill-mannered fanatics like yourself-it will remain (just as it always has-in every society, in all civilizations, across all cultures around the world). Only then, women will die from unsafe abortions, just as they did before Roe V. Wade.

Noelle

Posted on January 10th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

6. Noelle Swann Says:

Do you see people like myself who believe in the right to choose at your church picketing every week? Handing out literature that disproves all of the nonsense you claim about risks associated with abortion like the connection to breast cancer (absurd), disproving your outlandish ideas like your claim that the universe is only thousands of years old, shouting at people claiming that way you worship is non-sense and a threat to progressive change in the world?! No. Why must you do this to us? You really feel that you are more enlightened than everyone else, don’t you? Why, Sarah? You asked me why I felt I was in a position to make certain judgments about children being born into poverty (actually you asked Madeline and then copied and pasted the same for me LOL). Why don’t you tell me/everyone else why YOU feel as though you have the right to push your beliefs on others? Why do you feel as though YOU have the right to tell others how to live, how to worship, what is moral and what is not? Why do you feel you are so much smarter than everyone else? What have you done and/or accomplished in your lifetime that makes you feel this way? You have the right to believe what you do-but when you start shoving it down others throats, it is just completely out of line. I loathe you for the shame, fear and confusion you bring upon women and others who are already stressed, sometimes vulnerable and then influenced by your craziness as they try to exercise their legal right to safe health care. But I also feel sorry for you. I pity you. You clearly have no concept of how crazy you really are, how inappropriate, and how hateful-just what you claim your God denounces. You also are clearly oblivious to the fact that anyone with half a brain-probably agrees with me.

The very foundation of your way of worship is oppressive to women-everything about it. And you have the audacity to claim that it is further oppressive to women to allow them to make decisions about their own lives and bodies. This is insane. You are talking about forced pregnancy! Ridiculous. Sarah, Trust Women. Quit suggesting that women are not responsible enough, insightful enough, and intelligent enough to make up their own minds about what is best for them, their bodies, families and their lives. They do not need for you to save them, or bring them truth. What they need is support, love, and safe medical choices. You represent everything but, Sarah. I dare you to answer my questions…originally this time. But don’t expect a response from me this time. I am done interacting with you for now. And please don’t bother praying for me-as “you should know” that I subscribe to a much different God than you~!

Noelle

Posted on January 10th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

7. Noelle Swann Says:

*your version of the truth* that this. They do not need that.

Posted on January 10th, 2012 at 10:55 pm

8. Sarah Says:

To Noelle-
    I will post your further comments with my answers tomorrow.
    Thanks for commenting!
    Sarah

Posted on January 11th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

9. Sarah Says:

Noelle, I have chosen to answer you in this format since you have said allot of things that need answering.:

Noelle: Sarah has said, “God is merciful and it is He who will move to help them.” Really Sarah?-

Sarah: Yes, Noelle He is.

Noelle: God will move to help them? Really?

Sarah: -Yes He does, but as I said He will not force Himself on anyone. God will help those who call upon His Name- – Psalm 86:5, “For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you.. . In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me.”
    (Psalms 86:5 &7) -Psalm 50:15-Psalm 55:16 (and many, many more.)

Noelle: “I must be missing something. Why isn’t he then? If this is so-why do so many people and children all around the world (MOST people and children around the world infact) endure unthinkable and horrific circumstances every single moment of every single day-starve, suffer, die miserable torturous deaths, never know happiness-only fear, hate, war, and misery?”

Sarah: Poverty, misery, fear, hate,war, etc.. are a result of sin- That is man/woman turning away from God in disobedience to Him. Man/woman are at fault, not God. However, God is very merciful and gives grace to the innocent in time of need. (Most people around the World are not suffering in the way you described.) Why do you seem so interested in the sorrows of the world yet participate in killing and torturing very innocent people, unborn children, isn’t that hypercritical of you?

Noelle: “Like I said-perhaps you should READ something other than the bible”

Sarah: Come on Noelle, do you really think that I have not read other books? After four years of going to college, (not that going to College makes any difference) and many books later I am convinced in a greater way that all other books cannot even begin to compared to the Bible and the wisdom of God revealed in it. The Bible has been around for thousands of years, it cannot be dis-proved, it has been an historical reference to many geologists. Jesus is a historical figure who walked on this earth and claimed to be God. He is real and He is living. PSALM 18:30-PSALM 119: 10, 11, 130 +160- (read all of 119) God’s Word gives WISDOM all His Words are true!
    (The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.)(Psalms 19:7-11)-

Noelle: “WAKE UP, and take a closer look at this world that we inhabit. You live in a fantasy world, Sarah, totally fixated on and obsessed with abortion. WAKE UP.”

Sarah: God tells you to WAKE UP: “Wherefore he saith, AWAKE thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”
    (Ephesians 5:14) The wisdom from God is given by God, it’s not from man/women. “And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.” (Job 28:28)

Noelle: “Abortion will never go away. If it becomes more difficult to access than it already is, or God forbid made illegal because of uninformed and ill-mannered fanatics like yourself-it will remain (just as it always has-in every society, in all civilizations, across all cultures around the world)”-

Sarah: Abortion is happening and probably will happen until the end of the world but so will rape, murder and child molestation (Abortion is the worst form of child molestation and abuse), etc… does that mean it should be made legal? Yet, one day all of these will go away, God knows when. The Building For Women and Planned Parenthood will be shut down one day and all who work there and are involved in abortion will bend their knees before Jesus Christ and proclaim Him Lord.There is a day of judgement coming and an end of all things.. so never say never!
    ” Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.” (Isaiah 45:22-23)

Concerning abortion: “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,” (Proverbs 6:16-18)

Noelle: “Only then, women will die from unsafe abortions, just as they did before Roe V. Wade.-

Sarah: Life Without Roe-

Noelle: It is quite hilarious that you copied and pasted your comment to another woman who commented on your Blog Madeline, and used the same message for me. Quite innovative, Sarah.

Sarah: I did it to save time since I wanted to say the same things to you- Hilarious?

Noelle: Your rant of a response-is nothing original and you failed to appropriately address any of my points or questions. Surprise, surprise. You make so little sense it is frightening. How many children have you adopted Sarah? Are you a foster parent? I could give you some information and point you in the right direction if you are interested. There are plenty of children that need good homes. Why don’t you (in addition to sidewalk “counseling”) take a small fraction of your concentrated energy and direct it toward improving the lives of babies and children that are ALREADY HERE? I am sure God would approve. -Noelle

Sarah: Even though you interpret my response to you as a rant, there was not rant in my spirit. According to you I did not appropriately address your points and questions. Because you are trying to deflect the serious nature of this blog and post to talk about world sufferings I did not feel it necessary to answer them directly. But since you press the matter- it would not make any difference either way if I adopted or took on a child to care for. There are many that do take in children and work in the pro-life arena and are still accused of not taking on more or some other thing by the pro-death camp. There will always be needy and suffering children, do you think abortion will cure that? After 39 years of abortion in America and almost 60 million babies hideously tortured and killed through abortion there are still needy and hurting children. Abortion is not the answer for World suffering. The answer is: People turning to God in repentance from sin and believing in Jesus Christ the Only Savior God has provided for us.

Noelle: Furthermore Sarah, you repeatedly tell me that I “do not understand.” Well, I believe the same about you. So what? Every bit as sure as you feel I am in the wrong-I feel that you are. You will never convince me-and I will never convince you.

Sarah: I am not trying to convince you of anything, only God can do that.

Noelle: Do you see people like myself who believe in the right to choose at your church picketing every week? Handing out literature that disproves all of the nonsense you claim about risks associated with abortion like the connection to breast cancer (absurd)…

Sarah: Let me stop your sentence at this point… connection to breast cancer is: “ABSURD” ??? Have you studied medicine? You had better learn the facts before making a blanket statement like that.. this is a major issue for women who suffer from lack of information. Women have the right to know the truth about this life and death issue. Abortion brings life time consequences, facts are often hidden from them. The evidences that abortion and breast cancer are linked is massive. Just for some examples:
    Dr. Charles E. Simon wrote a book called, “Breast Health” One of the things Dr. Simon addresses are the problems that occur in a first trimester abortion in which the highly prolific cells from pregnancy can transform into cancer cells in the breast. You should read it.
    Abortion leaves a women with more cancer vulnerable cells than she had before she was pregnant.
    Statistics show that breast cancer rates went up 40 percent higher between 1973 and 1998.
    SEE: Breast Cancer Link With Abortion and: Stop The Cover Up
    Planned Parenthood makes billions of dollars off of young women through abortion, they will hide facts and anything that might hurt their business, (Industry). Don’t learn from the money makers- making money off of abortion and who have an agenda.
    Learn from those who have moral values and care about life and humanity who have no agenda other than saving people from life long misery.

Noelle continued: …disproving your outlandish ideas like your claim that the universe is only thousands of years old,…

Sarah: Stopping your sentence again.. You cannot disprove the claim that the universe is only thousands of years old! No one can dis-prove that..
    Take a look at this : Creation Science and follow the links!
    Reference: Gish 1985,- Which theory is supported better by the observed data? The answer is … creation, as can be seen by understanding the immense problem of creating life from dead chemicals by any natural process, and the clear reading of the fossil record. If this were boxing, creation wins with a “knockout”, not on “points”!

Noelle continued: …..shouting at people claiming that way you worship is non-sense and a threat to progressive change in the world?! No.

Sarah: That would not bother me in the least bit, just give us more opportunity to pray for you.

Noelle: Why must you do this to us?

Sarah: I talk to the young mother who is carrying her unborn child into the abortion clinic (At the Building For Women in Duluth MN.) and tell her she can keep her child, that God is able to help her. I describe the growing stages of her baby. I give as much information as I can before she enters the doors of the killing place. So many women are uninformed about the nature of their child and of the adverse consequences from abortion. Whose going to tell them? People like you? Please explain to me what you mean by that question, I am not doing anything to “us”.

Noelle: You really feel that you are more enlightened than everyone else, don’t you? Why, Sarah? You asked me why I felt I was in a position to make certain judgments about children being born into poverty (actually you asked Madeline and then copied and pasted the same for me LOL). Why don’t you tell me/everyone else why YOU feel as though you have the right to push your beliefs on others? Why do you feel as though YOU have the right to tell others how to live, how to worship, what is moral and what is not? Why do you feel you are so much smarter than everyone else? What have you done and/or accomplished in your lifetime that makes you feel this way? You have the right to believe what you do-but when you start shoving it down others throats, it is just completely out of line.

Sarah: If I felt that I was more enlightened than everyone else, or that I was smarter than everyone else, then my words and efforts would be worthless and empty- of none effect. Anything I have done and /or accomplished in in my life time would be garbage if God had not moved through my life to do His will. What I think or who I am does not matter at all. What God says and thinks is what matters in every situation and subject. I love the One, True, Living and Only God, His Name is Jesus Christ and what He says and does is all that matters. He is all powerful, the Creator and our Maker who teaches us that all life is sacred to Him and that we should: “Deliver those being taken away to death, and hold back those slipping to the slaughter”.(Proverbs 24:11) It is not shoving or pushing my beliefs on others by trying to inform them that they can keep their baby and describe the growing stages of the baby in the womb to them and to offer help and resources, even as we have helped many women and they are eternally grateful.
    It is God who tells us what is moral and what is not. It is Jesus Christ who tells us to let others know about Him and point to Him for the salvation of the soul. Jesus Himself said, “I Am the Way the Truth and the Life, no one can come unto the Father but by Me.”- “There is no other Name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.”- In other words, Jesus Christ is God, the Lord and the only One, the Only way to be saved from the wrath of God and eternal damnation in hell. Jesus Christ took our sin on the cross and paid the price (the punishment) for our sin, the punishment which we deserve- He suffered what we should suffer- and shed His blood for us, He died for us, yet because He is God in the flesh, He willing laid down He life for us and took His life up again when HE arose from the dead the third day. He calls all to repent of their sin and believe in Him- He will save those who come to Him on His terms- His terms- not man’s terms.
    Wouldn’t it be wrong if a doctor had a cure for cancer and wouldn’t let anyone know? Jesus is the only way to be saved from sin and the wrath of God- it would be wrong of me not to let people know. To share the gospel of Jesus is not shoving my beliefs on them, people can listen or not, it’s their choice and some do listen and are eternally grateful.

Noelle: I loathe you for the shame, fear and confusion you bring upon women and others who are already stressed, sometimes vulnerable and then influenced by your craziness as they try to exercise their legal right to safe health care.

Sarah: You can loathe me if you want to, but don’t call abortion: “safe health care.” There is nothing safe about it.. even the Women’s Health Center force the women who are having an abortion to sign a paper which states that the WHC is not responsible for: Perforation of the uterus, severed intestine, severed fallopian tube, and other complications that can happen during an abortion. Perhaps you don’t believe the physical and psychological after effect facts of abortion.. but they are very, very real. Abortion will cause more stress, fear and confusion for the women who do it. You should learn the truth: abortive syndrome

Noelle: But I also feel sorry for you. I pity you. You clearly have no concept of how crazy you really are, how inappropriate, and how hateful-just what you claim your God denounces. You also are clearly oblivious to the fact that anyone with half a brain-probably agrees with me.

Sarah: You can feel sorry for me if you want to… You can call me crazy, inappropriate and hateful – Yet again that is only your interpretation, many, many people thank me for what I do and are eternally grateful. There are many others who are doing the same thing as I am- are they crazy too?
    “But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.” (1 Corinthians 1:27-29)… “but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men”. (1 Corinthians 1:23-25)

Noelle: The very foundation of your way of worship is oppressive to women-everything about it.

Sarah: Are you speaking for all women? You have just made another blanket statement – not every women feels as you do, many, many thank us and are eternally grateful that we come to plead for babies lives.

Noelle:

Sarah: Uh, no, not true… this is not about their lives and bodies, it’s a separate life and body, that is the baby in the womb. What is insane is to murder another person just because they are an inconvenience. It’s insane to devalue human life and to blindly proclaim that the child in the womb is not a child at all but a “group of cells”…(well if the child is nothing but a group of cells, I guess that is true for the rest of us, the baby and all of us are a human group of cells) Forced pregnancy? Seriously? Most women are not forced to perform the act that makes them pregnant, (Most women know they could get pregnant and do it anyway.) God calls that act outside of marriage-fornication and adultery. Most women going for an abortion are pregnant from fornicating. Sinning against God in murdering a child that He mercifully gave them despite their sin of fornication is a huge act of rebellion against Him and has grievous ramifications from Him towards them and towards those who are part of it. What about rape and incest? Even Planned Parenthood’s stats show that less the1 percent of women get pregnant from rape. However, even in such a case the child should not be put to death for the sins of the father. We are talking about another human person here, not a thing or something in the uterus. The child in the womb should not be tortured to death because of the crime of another. There are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a baby if the mother doesn’t want to keep the baby, many mothers have adopted out and are at peace about it.. But when a women has an abortion after becoming pregnant from rape she becomes is the “victimizer” instead of just the victim, then she has to deal with two unnatural things in her life and often needs counsel, not for the rape, but for the abortion.

Noelle: Sarah, Trust Women.

Sarah: Trust women? CHOKE! – No way!

“Thus says the LORD: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD. He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land.” (Jeremiah 17:5-6)
    Trust Jesus- Yes!
    “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

Noelle: Quit suggesting that women are not responsible enough, insightful enough, and intelligent enough to make up their own minds about what is best for them, their bodies, families and their lives. They do not need for you to save them, or bring them truth.

Sarah :
    I have never suggested those things about anyone.

Noelle : What they need is support, love, and safe medical choices.

Sarah: Nothing about abortion is, “safe medical choices”. Nothing about abortion is love. Nothing about abortion is support. The Women’s Health Center is about abortion and abortion is about money- lots of money.

Noelle: You represent everything but, Sarah.

Sarah: By the grace of Jesus the opposite is true.

Noelle: I dare you to answer my questions…originally this time. But don’t expect a response from me this time. I am done interacting with you for now.And please don’t bother praying for me-as “you should know” that I subscribe to a much different God than you~!
    Noelle

Sarah: I dare you to read the Bible and ask God to reveal to you His truth. There is only One Truth.. There cannot be more. I am a seeker of the truth and God has revealed Truth to me.. Jesus Christ the Lord is the Truth.. HE is the Way and He is the Life. He gives abundant life, and peace that passes all understanding. He is wonderful and I pray for you to know Him.

Sarah

Posted on January 14th, 2012 at 4:20 pm

10. Noelle Swann Says:

Whew. You are nuts.

Posted on January 14th, 2012 at 6:53 pm

11. Noelle Swann Says:

Seems as though you (Conveniently? forgot to answer these questions however Sarah.

How many children have you adopted? How come/why not? Are you a foster parent? Why not???? Why don’t you (in addition to your hard work surrounding the abortion issue and sidewalk “counseling”) take a small fraction of your concentrated energy and direct it toward improving the lives of babies and children that are ALREADY HERE?

Oh and ummmm…science has proved that the Earth is billions of years old. Period. Do you know what a fossil is?

You are a raging lunatic and a…HYPOCRITE. If I needed more proof of that, you certainly provided just that in your responses! Keep praying Sarah, it clearly does a lot of good.

Noelle

Posted on January 14th, 2012 at 7:05 pm

12. Sarah Says:

I did answer your question, Noelle. Perhaps you didn’t like the answer.

No, you are wrong… Science has not proved the Earth to be a billion years old. Evolution is strictly theory. Young people are taught evolution to be science, but if you cared to look into the links I provided, true Science is not theory. Fossils come from Noah’s flood.

Yes, Noelle, I will keep praying for you, it is doing much good and I praise God!

love,
    Sarah

Posted on January 14th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

13. Sarah Says:

Noelle,
    I have not called you names, and will not.
    You are a precious soul that Jesus died for, and I love you because of Him and will pray for you continually.
    Sarah

Posted on January 14th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

14. Sarah Says:

The fact of the matter is, abortion kills babies.
    We are very grieved with what is happening at the Building For Women of Duluth MN. There is much sorrow caused there, sorrow for women and true misery of the unborn, innocent babies being slaughtered there.

Anyone can try to accuse and slander those they don’t agree with, that’s obvious. This blog is for those who are concerned as we are about the great evils taking place in Duluth MN. with abortion and the defilement and perversion of the youth with the normalizing of the vilest things at Planned Parenthood. The main purpose of this blog is to inform those caring people and ask for prayer. God moves through prayer, He is powerful.

Please continue to pray, those of you who do, God is answering!

In His love,
    Sarah

“The LORD utters his voice before his army, for his camp is exceedingly great; he who executes his word is powerful. For the day of the LORD is great and very awesome; who can endure it? “Yet even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rend your hearts and not your garments.” Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster. Who knows whether he will not turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind him, a grain offering and a drink offering for the LORD your God?” (Joel 2:11-14)

Posted on January 14th, 2012 at 8:54 pm

15. Noelle Swann Says:

I can’t help myself but to reply one (hopefully) more time, Sarah. Wow do we ever have differences in opinion and how we see the world. I have used a similiar format.

Sarah: it would not make any difference either way if I adopted or took on a child to care for. OH REALLY!!!?? HAHAHA!! YOU HYPOCRITE SARAH! THERE ARE SO MANY CHILDREN WHO ARE HERE, HAVE BEEN BORN, AND ARE IN DESPERATE NEED-THEY NEED STABILITY AND LOVE AND BASIC NEEDS AND YOU CAN’T EVEN HELP “ONE”OF THEM! YOU ARE FAR TOO BUSY OBSESSING OVER ABORTION. UNBELIEVABLE! There are many that do take in children and work in the pro-life arena and are still accused of not taking on more or some other thing by the pro-death camp. YOUR POINT? IS THIS YOUR RATIONAL FOR BEING A HYPOCRITE! GO ADOPT A KID, SARAH! There will always be needy and suffering children, do you think abortion will cure that? TO SOME DEGREE, YES.I READ AND HAVE STUDIED THIS. IT’S OBVIOUS THAT POVERTY AND CRIME WOULD INCREASE IF ABORTION WAS OUTLAWED. CRIME DECREASED DRASTICALLY IN YEARS FOLLOWING ROE V WADE. THE STATS SURROUNDING THIS ARE QUITE COMPLELLEING, ACTUALLY. After 39 years of abortion in America and almost 60 million babies hideously tortured and killed through abortion there are still needy and hurting children. WHAT ABOUT WORLD POPULATION AND THE WORLD RESOURCE CRISIS SARAH? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE WORLD WOULD LOOK LIKE IF THERE WERE MILLIONS MORE PEOPLE? OH THAT IS RIGHT-GOD HAS OUR BACK.

Sarah: Poverty, misery, fear, hate,war, etc.. are a result of sin- That is man/woman turning away from God in disobedience to Him. Man/woman are at fault, not God. However, God is very merciful and gives grace to the innocent in time of need. (Most people around the World are not suffering in the way you described.)LOL. HUGE PROOF THAT YOU DO NOT READ OR PAY ATTENTION LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO. BECAUSE YES SARAH, ‘MOST’ PEOPLE IN THE WORLD SUFFER TERRIBLY AND GOD MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT HELP. Why do you seem so interested in the sorrows of the world yet participate in killing and torturing very innocent people, unborn children, isn’t that hypercritical of you? AS I MENTIONED BEFORE- I CARE MORE FOR QUALITY OF LIFE-I UPHOLD THAT IF A CHILD CAN NOT BE SECURED A QUALITY OF LIFE-IN MANY CASES IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO TERMINATE. AND FOR SOCIETY AT LARGE-IT MAKES MORE SENSE ALSO. BUT ONLY TRUE PROGRESSIVE MINDED PROFESSIONALS UNDERSTAND THIS-NOT SMALL MINDED IGNORANT RELIGIOUS FANATICS LIKE YOURSELF.

Sarah: but don’t call abortion: “safe health care.” There is nothing safe about it.. even the Women’s Health Center force the women who are having an abortion to sign a paper which states that the WHC is not responsible for: Perforation of the uterus, severed intestine, severed fallopian tube, and other complications that can happen during an abortion. Perhaps you don’t believe the physical and psychological after effect facts of abortion.. but they are very, very real. Abortion will cause more stress, fear and confusion for the women who do it. You should learn the truth: abortive syndrome ABORTION IS SAFER THAN A ROOT CANAL. AND THE LEAST MEDICALLY INVASIVE/SAFEST MEDICAL PROCEDURE IN THE WORLD-IF DONE IN A SAFE/REGULATED/CONTROLLED MEDICAL SETTING. AND MOST WOMEN DO NOT REGRET THEIR ABORTIONS SARAH. STATS SHOW THAT 1 IN 3 WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE IN HER LIFETIME. SOME WOMEN REGRET AND FEEL SORROW AND THEY GET MUCH ATTENTION AND PUBLICITY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU-BUT REALITY IS MOST WOMEN DO NOT REGRET, QUITE THE CONTRARY THEY FEEL RELIEF AND GRATITUDE TOWARDS PROVIDERS. I KNOW MANY PERSONALLY. DATA REFLECTS THIS ALSO.

Sarah: Trust women? CHOKE! – No way! AHHHH, SARAH. YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING. I CAN NOT EVEN COME UP WITH THE RIGHT WORDS TO RESPOND TO THIS. BUT IT IS HIDEOUS. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMAN-KIND. SHAME ON YOU!

Sarah: There are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a baby if the mother doesn’t want to keep the baby. YEAH-A HEALTHY WHITE BABY. WHY DON’T THOSE THOUSANDS OF COUPLES GO ADOPT ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD THAT ARE WAITING FOR HOMES.

Sarah: Forced pregnancy? Seriously? YES. Most women are not forced to perform the act that makes them pregnant, (Most women know they could get pregnant and do it anyway.)HAHHAHA! YOU ARE REALLY OUT THERE SARAH! God calls that act outside of marriage-fornication and adultery. Most women going for an abortion are pregnant from fornicating. Sinning against God in murdering a child that He mercifully HAHAHAHAHHA!! “HE” MERCIFULLY GAVE THEM?? gave them despite their sin of fornication GIVE ME A BREAK! IT IS CALLED SEX AND REPRODUCTION. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. is a huge act of rebellion against Him and has grievous ramifications from Him towards them and towards those who are part of it. WHY ARE YOU SO SURE GOD IS HIM, SARAH?

I AM DONE WITH THIS. WE DISAGREE. PERIOD. YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE RIGHT, AND I AM EVERY BIT AS CERTAIN THAT I AM.

Posted on January 16th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

16. Andreas Martie Says:

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I believe that it’s best to write extra on this subject, it won’t be a taboo topic however typically individuals are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Posted on January 19th, 2012 at 9:26 pm

17. Sarah Says:

Once again I answer you Noelle:

Noelle: OH REALLY!!!?? HAHAHA!! YOU HYPOCRITE SARAH! THERE ARE SO MANY CHILDREN WHO ARE HERE, HAVE BEEN BORN, AND ARE IN DESPERATE NEED-THEY NEED STABILITY AND LOVE AND BASIC NEEDS AND YOU CAN’T EVEN HELP “ONE”OF THEM! YOU ARE FAR TOO BUSY OBSESSING OVER ABORTION. UNBELIEVABLE-
    YOUR POINT? IS THIS YOUR RATIONAL FOR BEING A HYPOCRITE! GO ADOPT A KID, SARAH!

Sarah:What is your point dear Noelle? Murder the innocent because there are children in need? That kind of reasoning is just not moral.

Noelle: TO SOME DEGREE, YES.I READ AND HAVE STUDIED THIS. IT’S OBVIOUS THAT POVERTY AND CRIME WOULD INCREASE IF ABORTION WAS OUTLAWED. CRIME DECREASED DRASTICALLY IN YEARS FOLLOWING ROE V WADE. THE STATS SURROUNDING THIS ARE QUITE COMPLELLEING, ACTUALLY.

Sarah: Are you saying to murder innocent people is the answer to these problems? Isn’t that sick reasoning?

“Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.”
    (Exodus 23:7)
    “That innocent blood be not shed in your land, which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, and so blood be on you.”
    (Deuteronomy 19:10)

Noelle: WHAT ABOUT WORLD POPULATION AND THE WORLD RESOURCE CRISIS SARAH? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE WORLD WOULD LOOK LIKE IF THERE WERE MILLIONS MORE PEOPLE? OH THAT IS RIGHT-GOD HAS OUR BACK.

Sarah: So you want to kill innocent people for better resource?

“But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.”(Psalms 37:39-40)

“Thus said the LORD that made you, and formed you from the womb, which will help you; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and you, Jesurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on him that is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground: I will pour my spirit on your seed, and my blessing on your offspring: And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses”. (Isaiah 44:2-4)

Noelle: AS I MENTIONED BEFORE- I CARE MORE FOR QUALITY OF LIFE-I UPHOLD THAT IF A CHILD CAN NOT BE SECURED A QUALITY OF LIFE-IN MANY CASES IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO TERMINATE. AND FOR SOCIETY AT LARGE-IT MAKES MORE SENSE ALSO. BUT ONLY TRUE PROGRESSIVE MINDED PROFESSIONALS UNDERSTAND THIS-NOT SMALL MINDED IGNORANT RELIGIOUS FANATICS LIKE YOURSELF.

Sarah:. Would you “terminate” all the down syndrome children, the mentally ill people, the dis-able people, the deformed people? By your own admission it would make more sense to “terminate” them since by your opinion they have a low quality of life with no value. Isn’t that what Hitler did? Do you think he was right? Hitler certainly thought he was of a progressive mind and undermined what he believed to be “Small minded ignorant religious fanatics” – and had some of them terminated. Actually from what you are saying from your description of the world- you must think most people in the world should be terminated.

You are exposing yourself for who you really are. I could say more but you have said enough to show us the mindset of many “pro-choice” people who refuse to acknowledge God and therefore are left to their own hateful reasoning.

“For behold, the LORD is coming out from his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed on it, and will no more cover its slain.”(Isaiah 26:21)

“‘Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ (Deuteronomy 27:25)

“Their feet run to evil, and they are swift to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; desolation and destruction are in their highways. The way of peace they do not know, and there is no justice in their paths; they have made their roads crooked; no one who treads on them knows peace. (Isaiah 59:7-8)
    ….transgressing, and denying the LORD, and turning back from following our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart lying words. Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands far away; for truth has stumbled in the public squares, and uprightness cannot enter. Truth is lacking, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. The LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no justice.” (Isaiah 59:13-15)

Noelle: ABORTION IS SAFER THAN A ROOT CANAL. AND THE LEAST MEDICALLY INVASIVE/SAFEST MEDICAL PROCEDURE IN THE WORLD-IF DONE IN A SAFE/REGULATED/CONTROLLED MEDICAL SETTING. AND MOST WOMEN DO NOT REGRET THEIR ABORTIONS SARAH. STATS SHOW THAT 1 IN 3 WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE IN HER LIFETIME. SOME WOMEN REGRET AND FEEL SORROW AND THEY GET MUCH ATTENTION AND PUBLICITY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU-BUT REALITY IS MOST WOMEN DO NOT REGRET, QUITE THE CONTRARY THEY FEEL RELIEF AND GRATITUDE TOWARDS PROVIDERS. I KNOW MANY PERSONALLY. DATA REFLECTS THIS ALSO.

Sarah: I am afraid you are being heavily influenced by those who earnestly want to defend abortion for profit. You are not facing reality if you believe that! If you did a real search on the internet or even read some of my posts in this blog, you would find out for yourself how wrong you are.

HAHHAHA! YOU ARE REALLY OUT THERE SARAH!

Sarah: So murder innocent people is your answer?

“They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons; they poured out innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was polluted with blood. Thus they became unclean by their acts, and played the whore in their deeds. Then the anger of the LORD was kindled against his people, and he abhorred his heritage;”
    (Psalms 106:37-40)

Noelle: HAHAHAHAHHA!! “HE” MERCIFULLY GAVE THEM??
    GIVE ME A BREAK! IT IS CALLED SEX AND REPRODUCTION. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD.
    WHY ARE YOU SO SURE GOD IS HIM, SARAH?

Sarah: Jesus said pray in this way, “Our Father…”

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. FOR WHAT CAN BE KNOW ABOUT GOD IS PLAIN TO THEM, BECAUSE GOD HAS SHOWN IT TO THEM. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,” (Romans 1:18-24)

“Wisdom cries aloud in the street, in the markets she raises her voice; at the head of the noisy streets she cries out; at the entrance of the city gates she speaks: “How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge? If you turn at my reproof, behold, I will pour out my spirit to you; I will make my words known to you. Because I have called and you refused to listen, have stretched out my hand and no one has heeded, because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you, when terror strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you. Then they will call upon me, but I will not answer; they will seek me diligently but will not find me. Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the LORD, would have none of my counsel and despised all my reproof, therefore they shall eat the fruit of their way, and have their fill of their own devices. For the simple are killed by their turning away, and the complacency of fools destroys them; but whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster.”
    (Proverbs 1:20-33)

Sarah: I repeat- abortion is a huge act of rebellion against God and has grievous ramifications from Him towards them and towards those who are part of it.

“Thus says the LORD: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place. For if you will indeed obey this word, then there shall enter the gates of this house kings who sit on the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they and their servants and their people. But if you will not obey these words, I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that this house shall become a desolation. For thus says the LORD concerning the house of the king of Judah: “‘You are like Gilead to me, like the summit of Lebanon, yet surely I will make you a desert, an uninhabited city. I will prepare destroyers against you, each with his weapons, and they shall cut down your choicest cedars and cast them into the fire”. (Jeremiah 22:3-7)

Posted on January 28th, 2012 at 12:10 am

18. Sarah Says:

Noelle-

Abortion IS inhuman. Abortion is the age-old-man’s-inhumanity-to-man. The Nazi’s were inhuman to the Jewish people, many slave owners were inhuman to the African American slaves in the pre-1870’s of America history, the North Koreans are inhuman to poor citizens who may not agree with their Government today (Terrible cruelty). The difference is- abortion is the MOST inhuman and 60 million people in America alone since 1973 have been victim to the cruelest of torture imaginable. That is what this blog is about.

What God says is the only thing that matters:
    He calls murder sin. He calls sex outside of marriage sin.
    He calls idolatry sin. He calls lying sin. He calls homosexuality sin. He calls coveting sin. He calls disobedience/disrespect to parents sin.
    He says, you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your might, (loving anyone or anything more than Him is sin.) All sin has bad consequences in this life and after this life: “For the wages of sin is death”. . .(Romans 6:23)

I know you don’t believe in the Creator of the Universe, Jesus Christ the Lord. But, Noelle, what if you are wrong about Jesus? – You have everything to lose! You may enjoy your life here on earth but because you are without Jesus who is the only One who can satisfy the soul, you will continually look to people to help you out. You will always feel the void and deny that it is there. You will not find much meaning in life so invent something to make your life seem useful. You might look to education to make you feel more superior than others but will not find contentment in that either. At the end of your life when you leave this world and die you will “wake up” and stand in the judgement before the God of the Universe, Jesus Christ, and you will bow your knee and confess Him to be Lord of all. He will cause you to give an account of everything you have ever said and done while on earth. He will not find your name written in the Lamb’s book of life and you will be cast into the lake of fire for all eternity, which is the second death.
    “For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world but lose his own soul?”

What if I am wrong? I have nothing to lose!

BUT I am not wrong! Can I deny my breath? Can I deny my food and water? I could never deny my dearest Friend on earth, Jesus Christ, who talks with me and I with Him, who has given His Spirit to me and lives in and through me. He is the One who works to do His will through my life. Any good thing I have done is because of Him doing it through me. He is to be glorified and praised.

I cannot expect you to understand this since you are spiritually dead-
    But God can give you spiritual life through Jesus Christ. I encourage you to seek Jesus, He will save you if you turn to Him in true repentance of your sin, and come to Him in faith believing that Jesus died on the cross and took the full punishment,(wages) of YOUR sins, He shed His blood and died for you and rose from the dead the third day.

Jesus said He is the Way the Truth and the Life- no man can come unto God the Father except through Him.
    Jesus said: “EVERYONE WHO IS OF THE TRUTH LISTENS TO MY VOICE.”
    (John 18:37)
    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
    (John 3:16-21)
    So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. (John 10:7-11)
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” (John 10:27-30)

Abortion is murder- no situation, problems, sorrow, nor troubles on earth can change that fact. Abortion is murder- Abortion is sin- Abortion is wrong. Abortion is the greatest of all evils.

Noelle, I will be praying for you. I care about you and love you because of Jesus Christ. You are a precious soul, even as are the unborn people whom Jesus died for.
    Sarah

Posted on January 28th, 2012 at 12:14 am

19. Chopped Says:

Thank God for NOelle for finally saying something of reason to this crazy blog chickaboo. Lady, I don’t think your “God” will help anyone who isn’t a “straight lace Christian”. You seem to hate homosexuals too. I feel SORRY for you, because they’re MADE in the image of the “Lord” as well….

it’s in the Bible baby, look it up.

Posted on September 13th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

20. Chopped Says:

I also wanted to say something,

UM HAVING A CHILD IS MORE RISKY THAN HAVING AN ABORTION! YOU CAN DIE GIVING BIRTH (I ALMOST DIED AND SO DID MY SISTER). THERE’S THE RISK OF INFECTIONS FROM C-SECTIONS, THERE’S THE RISK OF BLEEDING OUT DURING A V-BIRTH. YOU CAN GET TOXEMIA AND ALMOST DIE FROM BLOOD PRESSURE. I MEAN THERE ARE TONS OF REASONS YOU CAN DIE FROM HAVING A BABY (HELLO ECTOPIC PREGNANCY), YOU NEED TO STOP MISINFORMING WOMEN. LET THEM HAVE THEIR ABORTIONS.

Posted on September 13th, 2012 at 2:36 pm

21. Sarah Says:

Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished. – Proverbs 16:5

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. -Proverbs 16:18

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. – Proverbs 16:25

Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility. – Proverbs 18:12

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. – James 4:6

The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. -Psalms 25:9

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;.. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them… For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly
    seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:.. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened… Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,.. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things… Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:.. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature
    more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen… For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:.. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error
    which was meet… And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; – Romans 1:18-28

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;.. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;.. And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. – Ephesians 4:22-24

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. – Leviticus 20:13

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,.. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God… And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. – 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; – Ephesians 5:3

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. – Hebrews 13:4

Posted on October 5th, 2012 at 9:05 pm

22. Sarah Says:

A study published in the “Southern Medical Journal” indicated that:
    “Women who have abortions are at a significantly higher risk of death than women who give birth.”

Abortion puts women at risk in more than one way- breast cancer, for example. Women who have had an abortion are at risk to get breast cancer by 50 percent more than women who never had an abortion.

Suicide rates climb from abortion and the list goes on of post abortive syndrome -which you may find through an honest search in this blog or through the internet.

Do not be mistaken- there is judgement from God for the sin of murder. No one can really hide from their own God given conscience.

Posted on October 6th, 2012 at 4:30 pm

23. ILoveAbortions Says:

Abortion has saved lives. But I suppose all you deluded pro-lifers would rather those woman had died, wouldn’t you?

Abortion is here to stay. Fucking deal with it. :P

Posted on August 15th, 2013 at 10:47 am

24. Sarah Says:

He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. How long will all of you attack a man to batter him, like a leaning wall, a tottering fence? They only plan to thrust him down from his high position. They take pleasure in falsehood. They bless with their mouths, but inwardly they curse. Selah For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. Selah Those of low estate are but a breath; those of high estate are a delusion; in the balances they go up; they are together lighter than a breath. Put no trust in extortion; set no vain hopes on robbery; if riches increase, set not your heart on them. Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God, and that to you, O Lord, belongs steadfast love. For you will render to a man according to his work.
    (Psalms 62:2-12)